I have the simplest taste, I am always satisfied with the best

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Naildesign- messy flowers

Hi!

So I did this naildesign today and even though it is pretty messy, I really like it!

So this is the finished look:

These are the nail polishes I used:


From the left: 
Sephora by OPI base coat, 
Sephora by OPI in Run with it!, 
Depend nr 184 
Depend nr 206 
Depend nr 232
OPI in Extra Va Vaganza!
 Sephora by OPI top coat.


Start of with a base coat.


Apply one thin coat of the base colour. If this coat is too thick the design will not dry quick and because of that smudge...


Using these colours, make some flowers.


To make flowers you pour some of the nail polish on a piece of paper and then dip a small pin (the round side of it) then make dots in the shape of a flower on your nail. Do around 5 petals for each flower.


Fill in the middle of the flower with a dot of this GORGEOUS glitter, (this is my favorite nail polish right now)


Finish with a top coat when you are satisfied with your design.




Don't be afraid to mess up! Just have some cotton swabs and nail polish remover close! And remember to keep all layers as thin as possible, this will make the design last longer and dry quicker.

I know my nails are horribly short and ugly but I really enjoy painting them!


No comments:

Post a Comment